Wednesday, December 5, 2012

cnn t it still die h

? , relationresultThiswas the sudden noise made a ,then heard the voice again oneself is it right? It is to die ,Facebook,that it was the publicity to frighten seven soul ran six soul and soul is not scared .
So he made the voice says: the white tiger animal predecessors ,I didn offend your majesty ,I just because of your worship before I want to feel your body feels predecessors .Now I feel your high and mighty image ,that you are incomparable momentum, let me feel small ,so to advanced your broad-minded should not overlook the inadvertent .
This publicity was scared silly to say such a thing ,you think animal are you a few words to move with your mind ?relationresultThewhite tiger animal hear publicity excuse ,silent even said: kid ,what Zhang Yang heard asked his name thought this white tiger animal to kill him ,but the white tiger animal don nobody ,so ask his name ,thought it still die hard, the younger generation ,Zhang Yang .
Will be advanced the time ,trouble you, start time out ,don pain . This publicity and closes his eyes ,think of themselves before entering the comprehension for less than thirty years ,promising to wait for himself ,but is now his curiosity to play dead .
It is thought that regret to the extreme .relationresultThe originalcolleagues novel Star Contest December 1st debut ,more than 100 novel hot competition ,various types of human subjects of colorful, million award flower falls whose home ?Quickly come !relationresultThe originalwebpage game the way the world office * Female beta VIP user exclusive , relationresultThe body of the thirty-fifth chapter ofaccidents , relationresultUpdate: 2010-2-512:16:29 chapter number :2603 , relationresultThewhite tiger animal hear assertive tone seemed to her to kill him ,could not help but think that this kid is really interesting !relationresultJust to hearthe white tiger animal in coughed twice ,white tiger animal sounds again in the public mind sounded.
Well ,what do you call a ,oh ,right of publicity, publicity ,I say ,when I say to you ,say me is to kill you ,you can stand at here and talk to me ,you know ,you offend sacred sacred dignity ,no need to talk to you ,just kill you .
But today I will not kill you, because you the courage ,dare you alone to the platform, I think your courage is not small . , relationresultThepublic heard white tiger animal won kill him ,was relieved ,and then the white tiger animal continued: although you have a lot of ,but you just put on my head ,though not my body ,but also is one of my righteousness ,so just give you a little lesson ,let do you know the animal not to touch casually .
And as for you, this group of people would come to here ,I wanted nothing more than to the transmission destination inside, inside this thing for me is almost useless ,I I promised someone here to give him to guard the transmitting array ,you don was be most willing to ,I just by an oath that no limit .
At the outset as boring ,ran to the fairyland around, one day I came to a hill called fairyland by star planet, on the planet I met the transmission destination which things the owner ,then he and I are in a restaurant inside a drink ,at first I did not intend to drink number ,then to one hundred cents altar wine ,but the people hear me one hundred after the altar also followed to one hundred places, but also said to me and I will be high ,sacred to my dignity ,I afraid you drink ah ,he said ,cnn,but the people said ,to add a a condition ,that is who lost should promise each other a request, the requirements are not too much ,I did not think so much promise .
When it comes to the white tiger animal sighed .Like the original bet some regret ah .relationresultAfter a pause,the white tiger animal continued: so we two people begin an altar altar with a drink ,the restaurant is drunk after two individuals have not a winner, so we in the Monte Hill star for wine ,also do not know this man.
What tricks ,in our the last time the competition when they drink actually to finally I drank ,wake up and know myself drunk .Originally wanted to go back to the bet ,but think of your own identity will not do ,as long as it does not mention too much to ask I will not him over, but this man did not ask ,just say what to tell me ,I do not think this is a rip-off ,so he said ,I will or here you go where to look for me, that people are smart ,took a communications jade Jane for me ,say something will use this to come to me ,and then he was gone .
I feel depressed because it back .Until about 1000000 years ago ,he gave me the communications jade Jane message ,said to have something important to say ,and agreed in the Mongolian Hill star first drinking place ,until ,his face is not very good ,we were out of the restaurant to find a secret place ,the person in front of me suddenly collapsed .
I see him down ,hastened to help him ,but he has not passed just look more pale ,the chest is also volatile ,he said ,because he offended the people ,and the people in the realm of influence is very big, so by the hunt ,after killing on the way, he killed a lot of person the men ,until the man personally and has led several and his helper to the same level ,before taking him seriously ,he is trying to put together a loss what to escape .
He also told me the names of several people, one is three cents Dili Kun ,a level three Immortal Emperor Zheng ,there is a level two Immortal Emperor song superscript .He also told me his name ,his name is called Yanqing .
He is also a level three immortal emperor .Because he accidentally got a best artifact ,but these people were known ,began to spread out to kill him ,because he got after being prosecuted ,so there is no time to refining ,is being hunted ,so he don know this best artifact is what East west .
, relationresultSpeaking of which,the white tiger animal tone is also a meal ,as for these greedy people are very angry ,the publicity to hear this feels very strange ,the white tiger animal said: since the older you are sacred ,google,then your ability ,for those who kill called Yanqing people you don move a finger it ? , relationresultThewhite tiger animal heard this can wry smile : I want to help you ,but four big animal ,only in the devastating crises will appear ,usually is not involved in these things .
Once join will suffer damnation . The publicity that the white tiger animal also have difficulties .relationresultThewhite tiger animal continued: being chased after being seriously wounded ,called Yanqing thought and I promise ,so he found me, but I can not help him to deal with those people ,so when calling Yanqing wants me to help him when I refused .
He thought I was just afraid of these people, also did not insist ,just told me he was a long time ago, in a sector to build a house cents ,the position is very secretive ,wanted to get the best artifact after lower refinery ,but did not think of is so soon found that Kun ,it was seriously wounded ,the immortal baby was devastated ,the present situation and the lower bound is not possible, so I put this artifact for a chance to take them down ,put his house cents ,if he can live will be bound to find me .
But here, we will be Kun into people, called Yanqing at that time, I don ,the artifact to me ,tell me Sally house position and control the whole house cents method let me go .Then Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment