Monday, November 12, 2012

dr dre beats t I say This

Dou, still smooth on the road?"I ask a way.
"The God protects, all the way very smooth.Mr. Chou, am I to accomplish the affairs that you say all, don't know how what you said wants to help the affair that I develop follower of a religion this time?"
I say with a smile:
"I promise your affair, will definitely attain and please though you trust."
Four people respectively fall, and the next person of Hao house also Qi the good bluish green Luo spring carried to come up.
Chapter 101 smuggles(1)

I open the folding fan in the hand, very tiny instigate in own in front, but the vision of Ji boon stares at the fan in the my hand to look.
In my heart on moving, see appearance this time return is really a God to protect, this Ji boon is still really a businessman who has taste.
The folding fan history of Suzhou is long, elegance choiceness, be called Su's.Su the species is a lot of, famously have Juan circular fan, folding fan and sandalwood.
Juan circular fan again the Wan, Luo's and round fan.Even arrival afterwards Manchu Dynasty, Suzhou refined water mill bamboo the bone be still chosen for one of the contributions.The Jia celebrates an in year, at the mountain pond street system a workshop have more than 10 houses and arrived now, although the revenue from tax that says every year in the imperial government gradually tight Cu, but the folding fan of this Suzhou is on the contrary more popular.
The sandalwood of lovely elegance can be called the king in, deluxe sandalwood particularly provide to appreciate, display, collect, have very high art level.The Hao marks a house to have own sandalwood factory and factory.
However because the imperial government forbids sea to make, their these businessmen can not go ashore, so the special product of this hinterland Suzhou, certainly can not get to their hand in.
I looking at Ji boon to say:
"Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , you still really have taste, this folding fan history in Suzhou is long, elegance choiceness, know just a little the folding fan ordering will ascend 102 silvers."
Hear I say this, the vision of Ji boon is immediately bright to get up, see appearance, this guy to I say very interested inly.
I immediately after say:
"In this Suzhou, there is also the silk of Suzhou, Su embroiders, there is also that Sung brocade ……"
But this time Ji boon but interrupted me of words, ask a way:
"Silk I know, but Su embroider to still have that what Sung is the brocade what things?"
I looking at Ji boon to say:
"Su embroiders to embroider with Hunan embroidery and Yue, the Shu embroider to be juxtaposed to four names in China to embroider.Said white to is using the cloth in nowadays to up embroider various pattern of each kind, some people even can in one noodles embroidery, but two side ascend but can appear different pattern, not only only can regard as a daily necessity but also can regard as to appreciate an article, is the special product of my China."
Hear I say, Ji boon more and more and particularly listenning to of Zhao I of words, I know that he is very interested in my words, immediately after says:
"Sung the brocade is the knitting of Sung Dynasty style that the Suzhou produces brocade, this Sung brocade nicety meticulous, the quality is hard soft, the pattern is plumper and rich than variety, the color and luster is gorgeous but not fire, there is beautiful thou clearly graceful of lingering charm.At we Sung brocade Be mainly used for mounting calligraphy and painting, ancient works, gilded box and gift here, certainly can also make clothing material."
After grinding to a stop slightly, I immediately after say:
"Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , we just three kind things said can are all special product of this Suzhou city, don't know whether Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, is interested in?"
The Ji boon sits upright on the chair to looking at me to say:
"That doesn't know Mr. Chou to our top is the thing interested in?"
"Cloth, from strike bell, prism, as long as being what your company's brigade has, I want!"I looking at Ji boon to say.
"That doesn't know a Sir, do you want how to trade, the expensive dynasty enforcement forbids sea to make now, and our merchantmans basically can not go ashore."
Speak of this, have already ordered on the face of Ji boon helpless.
I start to carry tea and drinks and drank an one mouthful, the Hao hurtling just and beside asks a way from G:
"From G, you go to the affair of Guangdong and do this time how?"
"The words that return to enemy young master do all very smoothly to the affair this time, that Yan is just luxuriant to have already promised our conditions."
Hear this, I return overdo the boon for lookinging at Ji say:
"Two of now wide governor of province Yans are just luxuriant to have already accepted our silvers, hereafter as long as our affairs do of the action isn't too big, everything all say."
"Mr. Chou is really an amazing foresight, we haven't arrived, you have already solved these affairs, don't know a Sir, do you how want to trade?"
I shook to shake head to say:
"Those are still not worried, the affair of business, Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, be still and my quantity of friend company, I at part listen to."
Hear I say this, lookinging at of Hao mark accident I, say:
"This, enemy brothers be still you talk with Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , this middle of affair, make reference to a bottom or your house for lord, I also not ability anti- guest is lord."
"Mr. Hao, the merchantman of outside renders unto to have up to 100 best clothes in the horse now, don't know a Sir, you can want under how much, ability arrive what price?"
This started, not the Kui is the businessman who comes out to make a living away from home, work simply and neat, however Ji boon through Ji boon so on saying, also really have a little the flavor of future generations negotiation.
I sit on my article Chiang-Nan green jade Luo spring special subtle fragrance, looking at Ji boon to haggle with Hao mark over there.Two people come me to go toward who also not the original intention eat some Kui by himself/herself.
"Mr. Hao, these clothes but I and I person of company's brigade emit vital of danger, from sea the noodles luck come over of, you have to know sea not only the environment is bad, also have a lot of pirates, they not only only is the goods that rob us, sometimes also will kill our colleague, so Mr. Hao the price said by you is too low."
"Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , although say you come not easy, but we after buying your goods the bottom also still need to carry city teacher, there are all the way also many bandits, there is also various toll-gate of each kind, that toll-gate doesn't want money,dr dre beats, if as for disorderly bandit that ran in to flow to flee, also similar to the pirate said by you, have what even can not guarantee lives.So one suspicion cloth is most 52 silvers."
Let go of the cup in the hand, I looking at, just at two the whole guy that must get into a hot dispute, I say:
"Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , you like this not and mutually let with each other and also still have no result, is still that I come to say 1.Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, , is what you want it silk and china of Suzhou that still has tea-leaf and rights?"
The Ji boon looking at me to order and says:
"There is still the fan that you say embroidering with Su and Sung brocade, I have to be some."
"We use the silk of Suzhou and you one by one exchange the cloth in the your hand.Moreover, if Ji boon if you believe me, we can be your agency in China, specialized is you to buy goods.Don't know how you think?"
If the Ji boon finish listenning to me and deliberated to say for a while:
"That what price do we want to pay?"
This Ji boon knows to match with me, thus, poured province to also go to many of my troubles, I said:
"A, Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, wants assurance to don't give us your goods.Still have is me also very interested in to Ma Jiao, if one day, I bought Ma Jiao to descend, I want you and your tall ship want to unconditionally let out for me."
Hear I make reference to Ma Jiao, in eyes of Ji boon flash across a glow-in-the-dark, this falls in my eyes, my heart says:This old fox robbed to have Macau, I wanted now it takes back in my hand, and a more crary plan conceives in my brain.
Looking at Ji boon appearance with melancholy look, I am past to make to pay no attention ground to say:
"Deng Mu Pu, Mr. Si, is an intelligent person, your coming to China has already counted for some years as well, find out a partner not easy?Before all of you is the trader whom those goods sold to go out to sea, although I didn't know what price you could sell.However, you can think like, if we cooperate successful of words, hereafter in China, have one domestic life the year procure your goods of businessman, that time, you just bought thing to carry China to go."
After finishing saying these, I start to carry handy cup and no longer talk, the bait has already descended and waits fish to take the bait now.
Lead for a long time, Ji boon just have a little to tragically heroically say:
"Is all right, Article 1 I promise Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment