Monday, November 26, 2012

dr dre cheap ng once say ancient

Many aunts are thus bright, the aunts girl friend affirmation isn't bad to arrive where.


Chapter 137 thou force too very spooler


At the crack of dawn, Chen Qiong runs to my room to simply arrive my Ye an outside and say what first essentials visit grandpa Yang, then purchase a gift and prepare to pay respects to the classmate party in evening with me.Chen Qiong is the girl who is good at to keep shape, the breakfast is the fast food that eats with me:One glass milk, an egg, a bit of miscellaneous food bread, however Chen Qiong Zhi ate half egg yolk and said what eat many easily deliver the fat, let at that time I very is worry some kind of:Chen Qiong will can't be hungry to faint a head because of but, or is neurotic because of but too much.
Visit grandpa Yang, Chen Qiong really dressed up some kind of of, vegetable clean face top slightly well-dressed ladies, seeming to be the Jiao Qiao can person, complete of the action of girls from prominent families let I not from exclamation the method was subjected to since the childhood of good home education.Grandpa Yang visits to Chen Qiong very happy, he knows in my heart, he this teacher is very important, I to his respect already influence me nearby of woman, this lets he the old bosom is delighted, remaining of the exclamation, more is happy,dr dre cheap, if say that oneself has never become a house to sign room because the deeply drunk is at Wu Xue and has the happiness of family reunion of unexpected happening like this so now, is also the blessing that he fixs a cent.
Chen Qiong is to with bare hands come to call on grandpa Yang with me, but sees after grandpa Yang exchange greeting, Chen Qiong wraps from the portable Kun in take out a spooler ground to grandpa Yang:"Grandpa, Chen Qiong comes to visit a grandpa this time and specially prepares a gift for grandpa, don't become esteem."Grandpa Yang has been very excited while seeing ancient plain spooler and shiver of once connected spooler, grandpa Yang after cautiously examining some kind of lightly opened spooler:The outward appearance is the spooler of Juan silk, inside but is a sheepskin of, only the sheepskin nitric system very good, very thin don't damage, be just because the age is long ago, slightly show a yellow, there are also some mildewed spots of.
My amazement is at grandpa Yang's concussion, hence also gathering together is past, see sheepskin spooler top exactly is what.When I see the form sketch of the person of sheepskin, also can not help get a shock, early listen to grandpa Yang once say ancient force too very of the Jing idea draw at a spooler on, that hand-drawing that is the most original ancient force too very originally, although ancient plain, but included the high Wu Xue's state that the nature and man unites as one.This pours not to is to say that the modern people have to be more stupid than the ancients, can not attain the state of reach the peak, but the modern people are too smart, the desire heart is too many, so can hardly have the research to can be insisted to a certain affair, take a wide view those persons who have achievement, isn't that the personality is eccentric, be be unsuited to a social proper person, to them, their businesses excel any affair,beats by dre australia, positive should the words of the ancients:"Is earnest and sincere go to, gold stone for open."But the ancients indeed because the idea is simple and honest, completely addict to an individual of strong, so they usually outstrip modern people to the research that the force learns, at least at fix heart and cultivate mental poise on is such.
Grandpa Yang looking at spooler beard hair to all move, then looking at Chen Qiong Yi strength grounds to say:"Good kid, this gift is too precious!Is too precious!"Chen Qiong is a bit ashamed, she didn't thought of that the sheepskin spooler will make grandpa Yang such excited, thus excited, Chen Qiong is very happy.I looking at person's form on sheepskin book and read to practice according to the action use absolute being of person's form, originally for thou force too very ascend of many doubtful points immediately understand to come over, this Jing idea that is the really the most ancient force concerning thou too very!I doubt the ground see toward Chen Qiong, now I am the most inquisitive is Chen Qiong where get spooler.Chen Qiong sees my lookinging at of Leng Leng her, ice snow cleverness of she returns an ability not understand?Chen Qiong Chen saw my an eye to say:"I once went to school when Kyoto goes to school help school in the library tidied up a book, it were originally very ancient handwritten originalities to have a lot of books among them, but these book who all didn't know is when put library in the school, and have of have already started mildewed becoming breakage.This spooler type I in the middle of having no intention of detection of, therefore I hid it to get up and clipped spooler to take to come out while borrowing to read other books.I know elder brother Yun is learn too very, will definitely be interested in this spooler, however I think grandpa Yang must be aer little bit strong than elder brother Yun and even need this spooler."
The analysis for considering as correct flown to, grandpa Yang is happy roar with laughter:"Is quite good, I have to be much stronger than your elder brother Yun and just really need to beat, perhaps 1,000, is none of 10,000 grandpa Yangs your elder brother Yun's opponent!"I then say with smile in a side:"Good!Unexpectedly you are a petty thief and also really despised you!"Chen Qiong Bai my one eye:"Somebody else not just for the sake of you, why say so unpleasant to hearly!Say again I still donated own library to a school for this, among them a few Gus originally, unlike this spooler bad!"Say so on Chen Fei Zui, can the in the mind still think grandpa Yang's words.Grandpa Yang's words make Chen Fei puzzling:Even if the disciple is again strong,BE not likely to outstrip teacher so many?Can't, grandpa Yang I know of after telling Chen Qiong, at the same time still just I of approval under make me saying 1 time of oneself circumstance in detail toward Chen Qiong.Chen Qiong simultaneously listen to grandpa Yang talk, part secretly glare at to me, the Nang wears a nose, that meaning BE:Etc. in a short while includes you good-looking!The appearance that looking at Chen Qiong, I feel a burst of bad cold, if this woman show off power and prestige in beloved man's in front, that man only suffers mental agony of son, be not?
Fruit not it however, accompany grandpa Yang to once have after lunch leave-taking leave, an arrive at avenue up, Chen Qiong doesn't depend on Rao not to get up to me, also have been asking me to still have how much secret deceive her.Can't, I have to promise Chen Qiong to accompany her to stroll market and commit tomfoolery for classmate buying a gift, Chen Qiong just no longer.Can I miserably, Chen Qiong is similar to the other women, starts to stroll market hundred percent to the strength head, although I could not feel weariness from overwork, but very annoy the other people differently take to ponder of taste;Chen Qiong's pouring don't feel what, passionate hundred percently and greatly wrap packet of until I really have no way take, just fully satisfiedly say:"Like, return to hotel now, change body clothes to take you to go to party!"
Hear Chen Qiong so on saying, I just run toward the lavatory of market and put all products to keep thing space and came out behind again in every possible way cross-examining of Chen Qiong buy of thing where go to under, pretend to be ignorant of return to room in the hotel, throwing of product a brains that Chen Qiong purchase to in the bed, looking at Chen Qiong surprised that the appearance says:"Little wife, I how may you beautiful of does the thing throw away?"Chen Qiong completely drive the deeply drunk of one of my "little wife", which still attend to up to cross-examine is what is the row, just pick around in general product such as the knoll of, finally Jian 34 bags:Whole body lounge suit, a tie, a pair of shoeses.
Chen Qiong really waits upon like the similar little wife me to make change clothes.Pen the western dress for standing matches a body very much, the tie turns over to fly in the Chen Fei's cleverly made hand and soon fasten well, red floral pattern tie and lounge suit match each other very much.The west trousers trouser-legs at the right moment covers the shoelace of shoes and beat one very naturally book scar of the curved month form, in back and at the right moment at heel of shoe on.I can not help feeling deeply about Chen Qiong's taste, this little wife still really isn't a cover of, incredibly ability thus accurately buy for me western dress of matching the body like this.Chen Qiong imitates a Buddha to looking at his/her own masterpiece to generally looking at me, the Chi of one face is fond of, Chen Qiong cans not smile to smile until I pull her small hand, lightly the Wei gentle and softly says according to my bosom:"Like?"I didn't answer her, but lightly started to kiss her, this let Chen Qiong happily shut last eyes, enjoy my caress.
Very in a short while Chen Qiong just neurotically pushes away me:"The oh isn't good!Is all your big bad egg, let somebody else to be late!"Chen Fei finishes saying, Jian a few bags ran into room, at the door to I a stare:"Wait I to change clothes, forbid to peep!Hum!"Finish saying, Chen Qiong closed door.Is depressed!I feel very depressed!Was all my person sooner or later, also feared that I peep her to change clothes?I the product that the bed leave one put away, Chen Qiong has already changed to like clothes as well.Long hair dish get up,beats by dre, isn't the dish head of young woman type, very at will of the hair type make her look and increase Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment